Tag Day 2019 is Coming!
Tag Day is the Langley High School band program’s largest fundraiser of the year. Band and color guard members work in teams to knock on doors of homes in our Great Falls and McLean boundary area, and stand near entrances of selected local businesses, asking for donations to support the band program. It is called Tag Day because if a neighbor is not home, band members leave an informational tag on the door knob. The tag includes the Marching Saxons’ performance schedule and information about donating to the band program online or by mail.
Click here for a "Frequently Asked Questions" guide to Tag Day.
Click here to read about last year's Tag Day 2018 in the Great Falls and McLean Connections Newspapers.
What Band Members Need to Know:
- When? Sat, Sept 7, 2019, 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Where? Start and end at Langley High School Cafeteria
- Who? All band members participate
- What Next? Fill out permission form found here & at the sidebar links. Return form to Band Room.
How Band Parents Can Help:
- Drive! We need as many parents as possible to drive (only parents can drive).
- Sign up via the emailed Sign-Up Genius link or the Sign up to Drive sidebar link.
- Fill out two forms (Driver and Student List forms) found on the sidebar links.
- Bring proof of auto insurance, Driver form & Student List form to Tag Day.
Thank You for Supporting