- Marching band uniforms: Click here for the marching band uniform care guidelines. Marchers, please take your bibbers home, wash them per the care guidelines above, and return them by Friday, Feb 21.
Non-seniors: Hang your bibbers properly on their hanger in your garment bag (check the guidelines to confirm how to hang them)! Section leaders will track section member progress.
Seniors: Return the bibbers in a clean plastic bag -- marked “SENIOR” and with your name and uniform number on it. Leave this bag in a designated box, rather than hanging the bibbers.
And about shoes: Seniors and any other non-returning marchers can donate their marching band shoes! Please tie the laces together and put your donated shoes in the shoe bin. Students wishing to buy used/donated shoes for next year may do so at the end-of-year band banquet.
- Good luck, Winterguard, at your first contest of the season!
- Save the date! The band banquet is Tuesday, May 26.
- Congratulations to our District Band auditioners! Click here for the full results and here for the instrumentation.
- Going on the Orlando Trip? Check your emails -- it's time to pick flight options and hotel roommates.
- Wednesday rehearsal times have been updated/corrected on the Calendar.
- Got pictures? Upload your photographs onto our Shutterfly page -- same as the Photos tab above. (To upload, request on the site to be a member, if you aren't one already.)
- Look here for the latest 2019-20 schedule at a glance (updated Oct 18, 2019) and use the Calendar tab to view each event.
- Band fees! If you are not sure if you've paid -- please click on MySchoolBucks to check whether you have paid the Marching Band Camp fee, Marching Band Class fee, and regular (curricular) Band class fee. Thank you!