Make your tax-
to LHS Bands
Friend: $50 - $99
Contributor: $100 - $249
Patron: $250 - $499
- Band fees! Some have still not paid -- click on MySchoolBucks to pay your "Marching Band Camp" fee, "Marching Band Class" fee, and regular (curricular) "Band class" fee.
- Wednesday concert band rehearsals have started, along with Jazz Band and Flute Choir. Check the calendar page for times.
- Winterguard tryouts are Thurs, Nov 7 and Fri, Nov 8 at 3:15 pm in Langley Hall. Please let other students know who may be interested! Questions? Contact Coach Kira Gaylik at email@example.com.
- Our Fall Concert is Tues, Nov 12, 7 pm! Wind Symphony call time is 5:46 pm; Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band call time is 6:06 pm.
- Concert attire! Please check that your concert dress or concert tuxedo fits properly. See Mr. Martin's Oct 27 or Oct 30 emails for links for concert attire, if you need to order any new items.
- On Fri, Nov 8, buses leave at 6 pm for the Pep Band performance at the football game at McLean HS.
- Please note: the mobile version of this site is stalled as of mid-October, due to technical problems of the hosting site. Please view the site on a desk-top to view our site updates. We will be moving our site to a new host soon.
- Got pictures? Upload your photographs onto our Shutterfly page -- same as the Photos tab above. (To upload, request on the site to be a member, if you aren't one already.)
- Look here for the latest 2019-20 schedule at a glance (updated Oct 18, 2019) and use the Calendar tab to view each event.
- Congratulations to the Marching Saxons! In only their 5th year of marching band competition, the Marching Saxons took home a "Superior" rating at VBODA assessments on Sat, Oct 26, matching their first ever "Superior" rating earned last year.
- Congratulations to the Langley Flute Choir, which was selected to perform at the Virginia Music Educators Association annual conference this November in Hot Springs, VA. The flute choir, student-led and only in its second year, was chosen through competitive auditions of small ensembles from across Virginia.
- Thank you, participants in the Bands on the Run 5K logo contest! There were nearly 25 entries and the judges are meeting to decide the winner. Stay tuned!
- Thank you, Cooper Middle School 8th graders, for coming out on Oct 18 for middle school band night at the Langley football game! We look forward to you joining us next year!